WE DO NOT ACCEPT
- GUEST POSTS
- LINKS IN POSTS
- AFFILIATE LINKS
- UNRELATED CONTENT
- LINKS IN POSTS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We are always looking for new writers to join our team. Before you submit articles to Fertility Road please read these guidelines to ensure that your account gets approved.
If you have a news story then you can submit it via our Submit News link on our homepage.
Fertility Road Magazine features the leader fertility, health and wellbeing, surrogacy and male fertility experts through to individuals with who are trying to start a family and looking to share their experiences.
We always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
Fertility Road has been online since 2009 and is one of the most popular blogs in the “fertility” and “IVF” community for news. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
Let us share a few more reasons why contributing to Fertility Road is a good idea.
- We have over 47,000 people subscribed on various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- Our website receives over 12,392 page views every week.
- Our website receives over 6,000 unique visitors a day.
We accept bloggers and writers in our chosen field to write unique articles for our site. You may also submit original infographics, pictures, quotes, success stories and videos.
Before you join the bloggers who have already contributed to Fertility Road, let us lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a Fertility Road contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Fertility Road, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Fertility community.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on Fertility Road to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Fertility, fertility treatments, fertility advice, IVF.
- Male fertility, men only issues.
- Preconception, self help, mind and body.
- Diet, nutrition and health eating advice.
- Complimentary therapies, acupuncture.
- Real life stories, letter from the heart.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Fertility Road audience.
- Credit: Fertility Road respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Fertility Road’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop us an email, and we will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to Fertility Road.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Fertility Road. Also, by submitting a post to Fertility Road, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to Fertility Road
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, you can submit your article directly from the WordPress dashboard. You can head over to the registration page and create an account. From there you can submit your article.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained).
If your article needs refinement, we will get in touch with you to let you know about changes. You can always discuss topics before submitting by sending an email via our contact page
If you have any queries regarding Fertility Road, do let us know via the contact form.